- The CN Centre is a smoke-free venue. There are no in-out privileges for smoking during events.
- Professional cameras and audio/video recording devices are not allowed at performances.
- Guests must check all recording devices at the door. A claim ticket will be given to retrieve devices after an event.
- CN Centre staff reserve the right to ask guests to check in equipment during an event.
- Some events may allow specific types of recording devices. Contact the CN Centre for more information.
Public Safety Inspections
For guest safety, the CN Centre may conduct public safety inspections at events. Management will determine the need for and the level of inspections performed to prevent banned and illegal items from entering the CN Centre.
Prohibited items include:
- Illegal drugs or paraphernalia.
- Cans or bottles.
- Cameras, video cameras, and other recording devices.
- Throwable objects
- Large signs
- Laser pointers
- Large purses and backpacks
- Non-service animals
- Artificial noise makers
Outside food and drink
- Outside food and drink are not allowed without prior arrangement with the CN Centre.
Infants and children
- Unless otherwise specified, all guests attending an event – including infants and children – must have a ticket.
- Guests are not allowed to enter or exit the building and return during a single ticketed event.